Employers post your jobs on Snagajob With the fragile economy it is important to keep up with the latest trends in job searching techniques. That's why I have started this blog. I am an Employment Counselor and have created this blog to help you keep up on the latest trends in searching for that dream job. I would like to use this blog as a networking tool, so please feel free to contribute. However please keep your comments related to employment. I update this blog weekly, so stay tuned!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

With the fragile economy it is important to keep up with the latest trends in job searching techniques.  That's why I have started this blog.  I am an Employment Counselor and have created this blog to help you keep up on the latest trends in searching for that dream job.  I would like to use this blog as a networking tool, so please feel free to contribute.  However please keep your comments related to employment.

No comments:

Post a Comment